This is reprinted from my previous post because I thought it was important to give you a list of resources to help your business without having to read my thoughts on your finances.
Resources for Your Business
- Impact Payments – https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments
- Paycheck Protection – https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Guidance for Small Businesses (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Local Assistance (U.S. SBA)
- COVID-19: Implications for Business (The Conference Board)
- New and Small Business Policy Response (Center for American Entrepreneurship)
- Paycheck Protection Program: A loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep workers on the payroll. (U.S. Small Business Administration).
- Disaster Loan Assistance Information: Low-interest loans to businesses of all sizes, private nonprofits, homeowners and renters (U.S. SBA).
- Disaster Loan Assistance Online Application: This online application is the fastest method to receive a decision about your loan eligibility (U.S. SBA).
- Disaster Loan Assistance Application (U.S. SBA)
- Disaster Assistance in Response to Coronavirus (U.S. SBA)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (U.S. SBA)
- Coronavirus Tax Relief: The IRS established a section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others (Internal Revenue Service).
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance: Pandemic Unemployment Assistance is a federal program for people who are unable to work as a result of COVID-19 and not eligible for regular state unemployment benefits, such as self-employed workers and independent contractors.